Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Peace Dog Wants You

I have no master, I have no heroes I do have great friends including Flower Girl and Growler along with
the millions of people I have met all over the world.  If you listen to the news or read the newspapers which for good reason are used as training pads for puppies everywhere.  In this first "Diary of A Dog"
I will not venture into the mass media, financial, politics and even religious ethics or lack of ethics.  This bow-wow of a world has been really digging a hole for itself at least it will have a place to bury itself.
Recently I got a text from one of my outposts on Mount Kilamanjaro, Mountain Dog, http://www.treehugger.com/natural-sciences/dog-discovered-living-alone-atop-mount-kilimanjaro.html. The text said the view was great the climbers weren't, leaving behind garbage (although he did say he has grabbed a snack or two from the waste) on the pristine peak in the cradle of civilzation on a continent
that has suffered and is suffering from what seems to be a huge conspiratory.  I could go on and on about the perils and crimes against Africa but Mountain Dog says it best "I wish people would find time to help this continent and not just shine in the glory of climbing a mountain.  But of course it is far more difficult to conquer the mountains of civilizations problems than climbing a mountain.  Mountain Dog, says he's keeping an eye on this great continent and will keep me informed about the good and bad that are happening below.  Mountain Dog, is just one, of the cadre of volunteers who are seeing things with their own eyes instead of TV or Computer eyes.  What will follow in these writing is why a dog is "man's best friend" and a best friend doesn't let the other take a dive into the chaos they are creating and not even noticing.  Until the next encounter, Peace Dog, over and out...

No comments:

Post a Comment